O Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer you all my prayers, works, joys and sufferings of this day, in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world, for all the intentions of Your most Sacred Heart, in reparation for my sins, for Bishops and Priests, for Christian unity, for the intentions of the Holy Father and those of the apostleship of prayer. Amen.Act of Faith Act of Hope Act of Love
The Holy Father’s Prayer Intentions
- Universal: That those from diverse religious traditions and all people of good will may work together for peace.
- Evangelization: That in this year dedicated to consecrated life, religious men and women may rediscover the joy of following Christ and strive to serve the poor with zeal.
- Universal: That prisoners, especially the young, may be able to rebuild lives of dignity.
- Evangelization: That married people who are separated may find welcome and support in the Christian community.
- Universal: That those involved in scientific research may serve the well-being of the whole human person.
- Evangelization: That the unique contribution of women to the life of the Church may be recognized always.
- Universal: That people may learn to respect creation and care for it as a gift of God.
- Evangelization: That persecuted Christians may feel the consoling presence of the Risen Lord and the solidarity of all the Church.
- Universal: That, rejecting the culture of indifference, we may care for our neighbours who suffer, especially the sick and the poor.
- Evangelization: That Mary’s intercession may help Christians in secularized cultures be ready to proclaim Jesus.
- Universal: That immigrants and refugees may find welcome and respect in the countries to which they come.
- Evangelization: That the personal encounter with Jesus may arouse in many young people the desire to offer their own lives in priesthood or consecrated life.
- Universal: That political responsibility may be lived at all levels as a high form of charity.
- Evangelization: That, amid social inequalities, Latin American Christians may bear witness to love for the poor and contribute to a more fraternal society.
- Universal: That volunteers may give themselves generously to the service of the needy.
- Evangelization: That setting aside our very selves we may learn to be neighbours to those who find themselves on the margins of human life and society.
- Universal: That opportunities for education and employment may increase for all young people.
- Evangelization: That catechists may give witness by living in a way consistent with the faith they proclaim.
- Universal: That human trafficking, the modern form of slavery, may be eradicated.
- Evangelization: That with a missionary spirit the Christian communities of Asia may announce the Gospel to those who are still awaiting it.
- Universal: That we may be open to personal encounter and dialogue with all, even those whose convictions differ from our own.
- Evangelization: That pastors of the Church, with profound love for their flocks, may accompany them and enliven their hope.
- Universal: That all may experience the mercy of God, who never tires of forgiving.
- Evangelization: That families, especially those who suffer, may find in the birth of Jesus a sign of certain hope.